Ultimate Vegan Hot Chocolate

13:06 Soph 2 Comments


Hot Chocolate is an ESSENTIAL for Christmas right?? Every single time I watch Polar Express on Christmas Eve, the hot chocolate scene just mesmerizes me (I mean who doesn't dream about unlimited hot chocolate served by dancing waiters??) and I knew that this year I had to create the ultimate festive vegan hot chocolate! Perfect as an evening treat alongside some vegan mince pies (find the recipe for those here) whilst you sit in front of the fire watching a Christmas movie!


ULTIMATE VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE

The main ingredient in my hot chocolate recipe is a product called 'Choc Shot', an all natural, vegan chocolate syrup that doubles up as hot chocolate mix! If you cannot find this product or one similar, feel free to use cocoa powder or cacao powder however you may have to adjust your sweetness levels if using these as substitutes! 


Ingredients
Choc Shot (original / orange flavour)
Non-Dairy Milk 
Coconut Sugar (optional)
Vegan Marshmallows
Soya Spray Cream
Chocolate sprinkles / dusting powder

1. Fill a jar (or mug if you're not a fan of the jars with handles - you can probably tell I am ALL about them) with a non-dairy milk of your choice - coconut almond milk is my absolute favourite!
2. Add 2-3tsp of Choc Shot, depending how chocolatey you like yours, and stir until well combined
3. Place in the microwave for 2-3 minutes
4. Once hot, add vegan marshmallows, soya whipped cream and dust with chocolate
5. ENJOY with vegan baked treats on a cold evening!!


Keep your soul happy! - Sophie :)

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE YOUR RECIPE AND YOUR FACE AND YOUR PICTURES. MUCHO LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete